Innovative BRIK stands at the top in the mind's of today's serious whitewater paddlers with its unique diagonal cinching system for zero ride up. Ultra-low footprint/profile/bulk provides excellent mobility for rodeo and play paddling.
More thrust, less bulk, the radically innovative BRIK stands at the top in the mind's of today's serious pro-paddlers. This PFD offer's the latest technology by incorporating the first ever, diagonal cinching system and internal Gripp-Loc™ panels, which have been designed for, and are proven to eliminate vest ride-up. Ultra-low footprint, all foam elements inside are hand shaped to wrap the body at four inches maximum depth. Low, low, low back and stream-lined profile. Seven personalized adjustments, park the BRIK in place, just below chest-line for the best potential lift and mobility ever in a play paddler's vest. For improved safety and durability, new rubberized ballistic fabric is incorporated as anchor plate for extra reinforcement to the shoulder straps.
• Extra wide armholes
• Innovative side zip entry
• Close fitting stretchy neoprene side panels
• 1" webbing belt with forward pulls for a trim & low profile fit
• Fully ventilated roomy mesh pocket with D-ring
• 4-way accessory lash tab
• Cinch harness eliminates ride-up
• Gripp-Loc™ inner non-slip panels
• Stretchy adjustable neoprene padded shoulders
• Model #5601 USCG 160.064/3956/0
500 denier Cordura(r) shell & 200 denier oxford liner.
Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 10oz.
UL & ULC Listed- US and Canada Coast Guard approved.
Small for 32" - 36" chest
Medium for 36" - 40" chest
Large for 40" - 44" chest
XLarge for 44" - 48" chest